Our Practice is AGPAL accredited, conveniently located in central Albury, our committed clinical team of general practitioners and nurses offer a wide range of modern medical services, delivering high quality healthcare and maintains an environment which values its staff by encouraging team work, personal growth and development.
Albury Central Medical Clinic is a teaching practice providing registrar training through the Bogong Regional Training Network.
Clinic Opening hours are Monday to Friday 8am to 6pm. Closed Saturday, Sunday and all Public Holidays.
Consultations times are between 9am and 5pm.
After hours care is accessible by contacting the
After Hours GP Helpline: 1800 022 222
- 6pm to 8am Monday to Friday
- 6pm Friday to 8am Saturday
- 12noon Saturday to 8am Monday
- Public holidays
Calls from landlines are free, mobile charges may apply
How will the helpline help you?
The Nurse or GP may:
- Give you information and advice so you can treat the condition at home
- Give you information and advice to help you until you can see your regular GP. If so, with your permission, a record of your telephone consultation can be sent to your GP.
- Assess whether you need to go to the emergency department at your local hospital.
IN CASE OF AN EMERGECY CALL 000 or present to the Albury Base Hospital Emergency Department
Albury Base Hospital
Albury NSW 2641
Hume Medicare Local - http://www.humeml.org.au/
OccMedi - http://www.occmedi.com.au/