The Practice is GPA accredited, conveniently located in central Albury, the clinical team of general practitioners and nurses offer a wide range of modern medical services, delivering high quality healthcare and maintains an environment which values its staff by encouraging team work, personal growth and development.
Albury Central Medical Clinic is a teaching practice providing registrar training through Murray City County Coast GP Training.
After hours care is accessible by contacting:
Call Doctors Home Visit Services 1300 13 29 29
If you or your family needs a doctor on a weeknight, weekend or public holiday for urgent medical care, phone CALL DOCTORS HOME VISIT SERVICES
Monday to Friday 6pm till 8am
Saturday: From 12pm
Sunday and Public holidays – 24 hours service
- Fast and reliable.
- GP consult in the comfort of your home
- Servicing areas – Albury, Wodonga, Lavington, Thurgoona
- Medicare bulk billed (if you have a current Medicare card the service is free) until midnight.
- The doctor carries some basic starter medication packs
- A clinical report is issued to your regular GP to enhance continuity of your care.
IN CASE OF AN EMERGENCY CALL 000 or present to the Albury Base Hospital Emergency Department
Albury Base Hospital
Albury NSW 2641
Murray Primary Health Network - http://www.murrayphn.org.au
Level 1, 566 David Street, Albury 2640
(02) 6021 5555
(02) 6041 2496
Monday to Friday - 9am to 5pm
Closed Saturday, Sunday and all Public Holidays